1) Download Oracle virtualbox for windows host.
2) Download Fedora Workstation latest iso format image as well on windows machine. Instead of fedora latest workstation (Workstation/x86_64/iso/Fedora-Workstation-Live-x86_64-27-1.6.iso), we can also download and use CentOS, RHEL, Ubuntu etc. .
3) Install VirtualBox on Windows machine.
4) Open VirtualBox and it will appear as below.
5) Create new virtual machine using New option in VirtualBox. provide virtual machine name and operating system as mentioned below.
6) Select RAM (Memory) size.
6) Creating hard disk size.
6) Selecting hard disk file type.
7) Selecting storage on physical hard disk whether dynamically allocated when needed or fixed size allocation with maximum size.
7) Selecting hard disk file location and hard disk size.
8) Virtual machine will be created once clicked on create button.
9) Goto settings of newly created virtual machine.
10) Goto the storage option in settings of new VM.
11) Add Controller - IDE in storage devices section and it will appear as below.
12) Choose the latest fedora workstation image or any other image in ISO format to install on newly created VM. New Contoller IDE is added with fedora image name as below and click ok button.
13) Start the new virtual machine, booting will happen as below to install the fedora, follow the instructions and complete the fedora installation.